Sometimes less is more.
You might not need a complete marketing overhaul to get the results you want. All you need is a quality conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy that propels significant growth with your existing resources.
Getting more traffic and leads out of your website is possible. You just need an experienced team to do it. As your ecommerce CRO agency, Human ensures your marketing strategy focuses on quality over quantity to deliver the best results possible.
The key to a successful website lies in understanding the user journey to guide visitors through your conversion funnel. Here’s what you can expect from Human’s ecommerce CRO services.
Research & Uncover Opportunities
- Analyze the conversion funnel to assess what’s working
- Ask critical questions like: where do visitors drop off? Why do they abandon their cart? What’s stopping them from taking the next step?
- Research how the user flow impacts performance to uncover key opportunities
- Analyzing data, heatmaps or session recordings to identify problems in user flows
Develop Your Strategy
- Create strategic hypotheses that drive greater value from your site visitors
- Ideate and prepare copy or visual changes that enhance the user journey
- Team up with our content, design, dev and data experts to strategize improvements for your website
Execute & Optimize
- Experiment and test changes to create a big impact on your business
- Run A/B tests to uncover statistically significant results and optimizations
- Deploy updates and optimizations with confidence, boosting sitewide conversion rates, revenue or leads
Analyze & Measure Results
- Launch new tests and experiments on an ongoing basis to maximize ROI
- Track conversion KPIs to pursue new CRO strategies with clarity
Most websites are a waste of money. If you’re not using CRO techniques for continuous improvement, you’re not capitalizing on the full opportunity that lies in front of you. That’s why CRO is one of the most powerful tools in marketing, and is essential for any website with a purpose.
- Scott Williams |
- Chief Innovation Officer
A cross-discipline CRO strategy is the only way to maximize your existing marketing efforts. When you integrate multiple channels into your overall marketing plan, you fuel powerful business growth that stands the test of time.
After hiring Human, we've increased our website visitor to lead conversion rate by 127.27% in two months which has translated into millions of additional revenue on an annual basis. They have also launched a brand new website that improved user experience and gives us a path for future growth. I feel like Human has become an extension of our company. They care about our results and have an interest in our profitability which makes them unique in the crowded space of digital marketing agencies.
- Deep Patel
- Founder and CEO of GigaWatt Inc.
What can I expect from Human's conversion rate optimization services?
At Human, we take a data-driven approach to conversion rate optimization. We’ll start by understanding your business goals and target audience. We’ll then analyze your website’s performance and identify patterns in user behavior. Based on our findings, we’ll develop a CRO strategy tailored to your business.
What tools do you use for CRO?
In terms of research we generally use Google Analytics as our primary analytics tool. For user behavior, heat mapping and digital experience, we leverage tools like Lucky Orange, CrazyEgg, and FullStory.
Our go-to for A/B testing is Google Optimize because it’s free for our clients and includes integration with Google Analytics. We also have experience with Visual Website Optimizer and Optimizely.
How do you identify good opportunities for improvement?
We use a mix of intuition based on extensive experience and best practices, qualitative data (i.e. heatmaps, surveys, focus groups) and quantitative data (i.e. Google Analytics and other metrics) to identify potential opportunities.
We then evaluate the potential impact of those opportunities to ensure we are focused on the highest priority items.
How do I calculate my conversion rate?
Divide the number of conversions by the number of sessions on your website. Your conversions are typically derived from either lead form submissions or ecommerce transactions.
Conversions (Leads or Sales) / Sessions = Conversion Rate
1,000 Sales / 10,000 Sessions = 10% Conversion rate
What are the benefits of conversion rate optimization?
Conversion rate optimization can have a significant impact for ecommerce businesses. By increasing your conversion rate, you’ll be able to generate more leads and sales from existing resources, meaning you’ll tap into a more sustainable long-term growth strategy. CRO can also help you to improve brand awareness and website usability.
Ready to grow with Human?
Let’s work together to create a custom strategic growth plan for your business.